Bourbon Tilapia encrusted with shredded coconut and crushed walnuts, served with baked sweet potatoes and peaches.
3Sweet Potatoes (large)
3 tablespoonsOlive Oil
1 packageMcCormick's Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade
2 tablespoonsWhite Vinegar
4 tablespoonsShredded Coconut
4 tablespoonsCrushed Walnuts
- Peel and cube sweet potatoes. Toss with 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- Start baking the sweet potatoes in a large casserole dish at 375 degrees for half an hour while you prepare everything else (total cook time for potatoes is one hour!)
- Shred Coconut
- Crush Walnuts
- Slice Peaches
- Prep Marinade - Mix dry marinade with 2 Tbsp water, 2 Tbsp Olive oil, 2 Tbsp Vinegar
- Thaw Tilapia (if frozen).
- After sweet potatoes have cooked for half and hour, take out the casserole dish. Move the sweet potatoes to the edges.
- Dip the tilapia in the marinade and lay flat in the center of the casserole dish, flat.
- Pour remaining marinade on top.
- Add sliced peaches around the edges on top of the sweet potatoes.
- Bake for an additional 25 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked.
- Take it out of the oven, top the fish with shredded coconut and crushed walnuts.
- Broil for 5 more minutes.
- Then, serve and eat!
Yields 4 Servings