Honey Ginger Pork Tenderloin // @noshandnourish
1⁄8 teaspoonRed Cayenne Pepper
1 tablespoonMinced Garlic
1 tablespoonKetchup (I use "Simply Heinz")
1 tablespoonMinced Ginger (I use the squeeze tube variety)
1 teaspoonMinced Ginger ((1 Tbsp PLUS 1 tsp total))
1⁄4 cupOyster Sauce
1⁄4 cupSoy Sauce
1 tablespoonBrown Sugar (optional)
1 poundPork Tenderloin
If I have guests coming over, I usually double the recipe.
- Mix all ingredients together, except for the pork.
- Pour the mixture over the pork tenderloin and marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours in a glass baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes, checking to make sure the pork is fully cooked in the middle.
- Serve with mashed potatoes (optional).
Yields 4 Servings