Peaches & Greens Pasta Salad // via Nosh and Nourish
8 ouncesspiral or elbow pasta (I used Ancient Harvest's quinoa/corn veggie spirals)
1⁄2 tablespoonOlive Oil
1 tablespoonDark Amber Maple Syrup
6 cupsEarthbound Farm Kale Italia salad blend
1 tablespoonMinced Garlic
1 tablespoonOlive Oil
3Carrots (thinly sliced)
5 3⁄10 ouncesSilk Peach Mango Dairy-free Yogurt Alternative (or sub peach Greek yogurt)
1⁄4 cupChickpeas (drained and rinsed)
1⁄2 tablespoonApple Cider Vinegar
1⁄4 cupraw pepitas
- Boil your pasta according to the instructions on the box. Drain, then toss with 1/2 tbsp olive oil. Place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Meanwhile, brush a bit of maple syrup onto the peach slices, then grill them until lightly browned and softened. Then set aside.
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, combine the kale italia, minced garlic, olive oil, carrots, and lime juice. Saute for approximately 5 minutes or until the greens are wilty and the carrots a bit softened.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, tahini, chickpeas, and apple cider vinegar. Use an immersion hand blender to puree until smooth.
- Finally, combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yields 6 Servings