Roasted Cherry Sangria -- perfect for your next summer party or bbq! // via Nosh and Nourish
1 cupCherries (pitted and sliced)
1⁄2 tablespoonextra virgin olive oil
1⁄2 teaspoonCoconut Sugar
1Bottle of McManis Viognier (or sub your favorite white wine)
1 cupfrozen organic peaches (I used Earthbound Farm)
2 tablespoonsCoconut Sugar
3 cupssparkling cherry soda water (look for one without aspartame)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay cherry slices in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet (make sure all pits are removed).
- Brush the olive oil on top of the cherries and then sprinkle with the 1/2 teaspoon of coconut sugar.
- Bake/roast for 15 minutes, then remove from heat.
- In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients except for the sparkling soda water.
- Refrigerate for 2 - 4 hours.
- When you're ready to serve, pour in the sparkling soda water.
Yields 8 Servings